Welcome, boys and girls, to our virtual discussion on Neil Gaiman’s “The Ocean at the End of the Lane” for our GatheringReaders Book Club.
I only have five questions here for you. Please share your responses in the Comments section.
- Were you able to get your copy of the book? Since the book is a recently published one and our Public Library still does not have it, I’m interested to find out how you got your own copies of the book.
- How are you finding the book so far?
- For those who have read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman during our GatheringReaders book club session last year (September 2012), how different is The Ocean at the End of the Lane? Which one do you like better?
- Describe Lettie Hempstock. What do you think makes her different from other 12 year old girls?
- What did you think the book was about?